STATE TIMES NEWS
JAMMU: A woman and her daughter were charred to death in a fire at their residence in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kishtwar district in the early hours of Wednesday, police said.Posha Devi (50) and Neetu Bala (25) were trapped inside their kutcha house in Manzgam-Tagood village in Chhatroo area when the fire broke out around 1 am, a police official said.The house was completely gutted, he said, adding that the two women were sleeping and could not escape along with other family members, who made frantic efforts to save them.Their charred bodies were recovered by rescue teams comprising police, fire and emergency services personnel, the official said, adding that the cause of fire was accidental.
Live Today, Love Today!
COVID vaccination & Cardiac ailments: Dispelling the myths
Parihaspora – The Smiling City of Lalitaditya
Withheld some a/cs within India, to continue advocating right of free expression: Twitter
New generation ICD with latest technology implanted at SSH Jammu
Rupee surges 23 paise to 74.70 against US dollar in early trade
Petrol price cut by 16 paise, diesel 14 paise
WPI inflation spikes to over 8-year high of 7.39% in March
Rupee falls 17 paise to 75.22 against US dollar in early trade
Forex Market Closed for ‘Gudi Padwa’
Download 10Cric Casino app, and enjoy Indias most popular casino games, directly on your mobile!
Gamble with real money online! Play Indias favourite casino games at 7Jackpots.com, Indias most trusted online casino site.
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper | Powered by Ideogram Technology Solutions [P] Ltd.