STATE TIMES NEWS
JAMMU: A woman among two persons consumed poison here on Tuesday.As per details, locals on seeing a woman lying unconscious in Narwal area informed police which shifted her to hospital for treatment.During preliminary investigation, it was learnt she had taken some poisonous substance.Meanwhile, Akhil Chopra, son of P K Chopra, resident of R S Pura also consumed poison in his house and is presently under treatment at hospital.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Withheld some a/cs within India, to continue advocating right of free expression: Twitter
New generation ICD with latest technology implanted at SSH Jammu
Arthritis drug no better than standard care for severe COVID-19, says study
People shouldn’t hesitate to get vaccinated, listen to scientists: Delhi’s 1st COVID patient
Gold falls Rs 148, silver declines Rs 886
Rupee gains 14 paise to 72.32 against US dollar in early trade
Gold jumps Rs 337; silver shoots up by Rs 1,149
Rupee surges 16 paise to 72.33 against US dollar in early trade
FM urges industry to unleash animal spirits; make India fastest growing economy
Download 10Cric Casino app, and enjoy Indias most popular casino games, directly on your mobile!
Gamble with real money online! Play Indias favourite casino games at 7Jackpots.com, Indias most trusted online casino site.
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper | Powered by Ideogram Technology Solutions [P] Ltd.