STATE TIMES NEWS
RAJOURI: A person was electrocuted to death while other got injured in Buddhal area on Monday. As per details, two labourers engaged with GREF came in contact with a live wire and received electric shock. The duo was shifted to hospital where doctors declared one of them as brought dead. The deceased was identified as Sagir, son of Bashir, resident of Behrot while injured was identified as Azim.
Indian Legal Lottery Operator Competing for Top British Contract
Ladakh reports 33 new Covid cases
Anti-inflammation drug may effectively treat COVID-19 complications in children: Study
Apple previews new software for iPhone, other gadgets
Rupee inches 6 paise higher to 73.46 against US dollar in early trade
Centre approves Govt guarantee up to Rs 30,600 cr for bad bank
GST Council to meet today; rate review, tax concession to 11 COVID drugs on cards
Rupee inches 5 paise higher at 73.45 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee inches 2 paise higher at 73.66 against US dollar in early trade
Download 10Cric Casino app, and enjoy Indias most popular casino games, directly on your mobile!
Gamble with real money online! Play Indias favourite casino games at 7Jackpots.com, Indias most trusted online casino site.
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper | Powered by Ideogram Technology Solutions [P] Ltd.