STATE TIMES NEWS
BHADARWAH: A multi-storey residential complex and three shops were gutted during a fire incident, during midnight in Mathola area of Bhadarwah. A car parked in adjoining area was also damaged in the fire.
Soon after receiving information regarding incident, Fire Tenders rushed to the spot and launched their operation to douse the fire, but by then the complex and shops, which were built of timber, were gutted completely. According to owner of the complex, Mukesh Kumar, son of Prithvi Raj Manhas the building has been reduced to ashes. Meanwhile ADC Bhadarwah Rakesh Kumar said that from preliminary investigation it appeared that there was no foul play and fire broke out due to short-circuit, adding that a team has been deputed to assess the losses.