PDD employee electrocuted, other injured

0
17

STATE TIMES NEWS

SAMBA: A PDD employee was electrocuted to death while another got injured in Ramgarh area on Sunday.
As per details, two employees of PDD received electric shock while they were engaged in repairing a power line. One of them died on spot, who has been identified as Gopal, son of Chandu, resident of Ramban, while injured person Subash, son of Ram Lal, resident of Ramban is under treatment at hospital. Police is further investigating the matter.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here