STATE TIMES NEWS
JAMMU: A man died after consuming poison in his house at Gardigarh on Sunday.As per details, Vakil Singh, son of Nathu Ram, resident of Majalta, presently staying at Babliyana consumed poison in his house. He was shifted to hospital by his family members where he was declared as brought dead by doctors. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Following SoPs, vaccination only protection against COVID: Dr Bahl
Technical snag in LG’s Twitter handle; resolved
Kangana Ranaut’s Twitter account suspended permanently
‘COVID Appropriate Behaviour’ key to combat virus; Ruchi speaks to AIIMS doctor
Petrol, diesel prices up 25 paise; Bhopal, Indore join cities with Rs 100/litre petrol
Asian stocks mixed after Wall St falls on inflation fears
Petrol, diesel prices rise again
Sensex tanks over 450 pts in early trade; Nifty slips below 14,800
Rupee falls 18 paise to 73.53 against US dollar in early trade
Download 10Cric Casino app, and enjoy Indias most popular casino games, directly on your mobile!
Gamble with real money online! Play Indias favourite casino games at 7Jackpots.com, Indias most trusted online casino site.
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper | Powered by Ideogram Technology Solutions [P] Ltd.