STATE TIMES NEWS
KATHUA: A girl died after she consumed poison in her house in Kathua on Sunday.As per the details, a girl resident of Lachipora was found consumed poison in her room and was shifted to hospital by her family members where doctors declared her as brought dead. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Hello.This post was really motivating, especially because I was browsing for thoughts on this topic last week.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Withheld some a/cs within India, to continue advocating right of free expression: Twitter
New generation ICD with latest technology implanted at SSH Jammu
Arthritis drug no better than standard care for severe COVID-19, says study
People shouldn’t hesitate to get vaccinated, listen to scientists: Delhi’s 1st COVID patient
Rupee slumps 29 paise to 73.76 against US dollar in early trade
Can AI pay a month’s salary to terminated contractual pilots: HC asks national carrier
Rupee tanks 67 paise to 73.10 against US dollar in early trade
Gold falls Rs 148, silver declines Rs 886
Rupee gains 14 paise to 72.32 against US dollar in early trade
Download 10Cric Casino app, and enjoy Indias most popular casino games, directly on your mobile!
Gamble with real money online! Play Indias favourite casino games at 7Jackpots.com, Indias most trusted online casino site.
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper | Powered by Ideogram Technology Solutions [P] Ltd.