STATE TIMES NEWS
The designated committee in J&K UT for scrutinizing and recommending cases under Article 311(2)(c) of the Constitution of India recommended dismissal of 6 employees from the Government service for having terror links and working as OGW.
1.Ab. Hamid Wani R/o Bijbehara, Anant Nag ( Teacher)
• Was district commander of terrorist outfit Allah Tigers, before being in Government service.
• Reported to have secured the employment without any selection process, by leveraging Jamaat-e-Islami (JeI) influence.
• Key speaker and organizer in 2016 Chalo Programmes following terrorist Burhan Wani encounter.
• Propagates secessionist ideology.
2. Jaffer Hussain Butt R/o Kishtwar (Constable)
• Was arrested by the Police and chargesheeted by NIA in case FIR No. 31/2019 u/s 392 RPC, 7/25 & 30 of Arms Act and section 16, 18, 20, 23 of UA(P) Act 1967 P/S Kishtwar.
• Presently on bail since 30.09.2019.
• Investigation has revealed that he provided his Alto Car to HM terrorists and facilitated their safe movement.
• The chargesheet by NIA explains the involvement of the subject.
3. Mohd. Rafi Butt R/o Kishtwar, (Junion Assistant) Road & Building Department
• Provided logistic support to the HM terrorists in Kishtwar and provided them a safe environment to execute terror plans.
• He figures in the FIR registered by NIA, was arrested and is presently on bail.
4. Liyaqat Ali Kakroo R/o Baramulla (Teacher)
• Appointed in 1983.
• Was arrested in 2001 which revealed that he was a locally trained terrorist.
• Explosive substance was recovered from his possession.
• Figured in FIR No. 235/2001.
• Huge cashe of arms was recovered from his possession in 2002 and another FIR registered.
• Detained under PSA also for 02 years in 2002.
• Acquitted by Court in both cases.
• In 2021 again, 02 grenades were recovered from his possession.
• FIR has been registered.
5. Tariq Mehmood Kohli R/o Poonch (Range Officer) Forest Department
• Involved in smuggling of illegal arms, ammunition, explosives including hard drugs and Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN) from Pakistan.
• Has remained in touch with active militants.
• Is an OGW in the records of Police.
• Was arrested in case FIR No. 26/2010 U/S 2/3 E&IMCO, 120-B, 121, 122 RPC of P/S Poonch.
6. Showkat Ahmad Khan R/o Budgam (Constable)
• Is involved in looting weapons from the house of a Member Legislative Council, with whom he had remained posted as a PSO.
• Figures in case FIR No. 73/2018 u/s 392, 120-B RPC, 7/25 I.A Act, 30 Police Act, 03 PEPO Act was registered at Police Station Rajbagh.
• Was detained under the J&K Public Safety Act, 1978on 08.08.2019.
Indian Legal Lottery Operator Competing for Top British Contract
Ladakh reports 33 new Covid cases
Anti-inflammation drug may effectively treat COVID-19 complications in children: Study
Apple previews new software for iPhone, other gadgets
Petrol, diesel prices hiked again; diesel above Rs 99/litre from Srinagar to Chennai
Gold gains marginally; silver jumps Rs 198
Petrol, diesel prices hiked again
Rupee surges 26 paise against US dollar in early trade
India, Israel agree to resume negotiations on FTA from next month
Download 10Cric Casino app, and enjoy Indias most popular casino games, directly on your mobile!
Gamble with real money online! Play Indias favourite casino games at 7Jackpots.com, Indias most trusted online casino site.
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper | Powered by Ideogram Technology Solutions [P] Ltd.